Dr. Sonya Faber, Dr. Wilhelm Gerdes, Dr. Christian Zilch and Bernhard Faber incorporate Bioville
- Bioville consults publicly listed North American Biotech Company and plays a key role in structuring a major reasearch project in Leipzig. Bioville also provides expert advice to major audit firm in regards to patent evaluation and evaluates start-ups for a technology oriented investment group.
- Bioville establishes Magna Diagnostics as a wholly owned subsidiary company to “spear-head” the global effort for fast and affordable point of care diagnostics for infectious diseases.
- Bioville acquires key patents from Siemens AG to achieve freedom to operate for its proprietary diagnostics platform MAZER®.
- Magna Diagnostics acquires 2,3 Mio. EUR in grant funding and leads a major R&D partnership under the name “MinoLab” to advance development of the MAZER® platform.
- Magna Diagnostics furthermore becomes Infineons biotech application development partner for novell RFID technology within the major 10 Mio. EUR research effort “eBrains”.
- Bioville and Magna Diagnostics grow rapidly from five employees to twenty.
- To accommodate the growth, Bioville group moves into the Schrödterhaus with new offices in the center of Leipzig
- Establishment of Bioville Clinical – a prime CRO specializing in managing clinical trials in regenerative medicine
- Continued rapid growth to more than thirty employees
- Significant expansion of business. Bioville has up to today acquired over 20 Mio. EUR in grant monies for cutting-edge R&D projects